The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting everyone in the world. The well-being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority so we want to reach out and update you on how we’re supporting our dedicated associates and you—our dear customers.
Following is a set of FAQs on our readiness to support customers during this period.
Q: CAN I GET COVID-19 FROM A PACKAGE DELIVERIED FROM CHINA?
A: Please don't worry, it's safe. People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. It don't survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.You can check the info here:
Q: WHY ARE ALL THE ITEMS I WANT LACK COLOR OR SIZE?
A: The production speed of most factories is affected because of COVID-19, so we had to update the inventory of some products. But we will update new products everyday and we also have some special sales for you.
Q: WILL MY ORDER BE DELAYED DUE TO COVID-19?
A: Unfortunately, yes. Affected by COVID-19,International flights have been drastically reduced, strict security procedures may also extend our Shipping Time. If there is an exception, the customer will be informed by email. Any questions about Products and logistics can contact the customer service by fb/service email.
Q: CAN I EXCHANGE MY PRODUCT?
A: Yes, of course. Although the return and replacement period will be longer, but we extend our period of return and replacement from 30 days to 60 days. Please contact us for assistance.
Q: CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER DUE TO COVID-19?
A: As soon as we receive your order, we start working on it right away. Unfortunately, we can't make changes to an order once it's shipped out. Please contact us for assistance.
Supporting Our Employees, Vendors, and Temporary Staff
- We do disinfection for every item to be delivered to our customer.
- Our security services are in full operation. We take employees’ temperature daily.
- Protective face masks are provided every workday. Every employee is required to wear a face mask.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace.
Tips to Protect Your Family and Yourself
- Frequently wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid crowded places, and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a mask if you feel sick, especially when you are around other people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces on a daily basis.
- Stay informed.
- learn more>>
Our teams are here for you, and we’ll continue to keep you updated and informed. In the meantime, get your daily dose of retail therapy when you need it online at Morchique.com.